Features that distinguish the ONYX Mansion include occupancy and time based lighting and energy sensitive heating combined with time and weather based shading. These can be managed from tablets and phones using customised room configurations.
The ability to implement sophisticated lighting schemes is supported through the use of DALI lighting interfaces. The use of DALI provides access to a wealth of aesthetically pleasing LED fixtures and a solution which can easily be extended in the future.
The switches are finished using the GIRA Esprit range of cover frames; their legends are supplied based on the standard configuration but may be customised or engraved on request. A comprehensive range of matching GIRA wall sockets can also be supplied on request.
The ONYX Mansion options include:
- AccessControl – integration with an audio/video door entry system to display who is at the door and control access
- BuildingManagement – remote building control and monitoring based on user defined criteria to manage the home and its energy consumption
- EstateManagement – irrigation management using weather and soil sensing to control irrigation pumps, potentially combined with rain water harvesting.
However, the bespoke possibilities are endless and typically bounded by budget and the customer’s imagination. Custom options that we have been asked for include:
- Entertainment Control – integration with an audio/video systems
- PoolManagement – to manage the heating and filtration pumps in an efficient manner.